Friday, July 31, 2009

Shoes Probs!!!?

Girls has this ever happened to any of you , i loveee shopping espically for dresses and shoes, but recenetley i noticed most heels i wear do not fit me anymore, like on my right foot it fits on my left it doesnt ( falls outa the shoe) anyone else have the same problem, i think my right is bigga dan the left! does anyone have the same problem, i heard everything you have 2 of 1 is slighty bigger?





Any thing to do to like make my shoes fit again?





I also heard it can be the material of the shoe, cuz some shoes fit me n some dont, like can it be because the material is cheap.. n has crappy quality?





Thanks ppl..( no daft answers please)

Shoes Probs!!!?
Ive had the same problem. One foot is always bigger than the other.



FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment