Friday, July 31, 2009

Mending Shoes?

I like to mend my own shoes. I have a Last a leather knife and a Snobs hammer. Years ago you could buy sheets of Leather, ready cut Soles %26amp; Heels, shoe brads and hard wax for melting and running round the edges of the heels and soles.


No-one seems to sell this stuff now, but surely there must be someone.


I live 45 miles North of London, England, and I would like someone to tell me where I can buy the materials for mending shoes. Please.

Mending Shoes?
You can still buy the stuff you need..Look up shoe repair finder. I know they are in the UK. I dont know if they will sell lto you if you are not a shoe repairer..Or go to your shoe repairer and see if he will sell it to you Some will some wont or they may charge you the price of having the shoes repaired for the supplies which is not a money saveing idea...



leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment