Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do I get those white lines from the snow off my shoe?

I have a chestnut brown pair of clogs and they are made out of that soft material on ugg boots and my problem is, is that they got wet from the snow and slush and they dried and everything but the snow/slush left these weird white lines on them from where the snow/slush dried on the highest point and I can't get it off. Can someone help please?





thanks!

How do I get those white lines from the snow off my shoe?
The white lines are from the salt that gets put on the ground. It probably gets on your jeans too. Don't worry, it washes out. Your clogs... I would take a damp towel and rub it over the spots. Maybe put a drop of Dawn on the towel too.


It's not permanent and it won't ruin your shoes.
Reply:i suggest you go to a shoe store and ask for help they should help you there is a special spray for them and to avoid more of those in the future =) good luck.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment