Saturday, July 25, 2009

I want to get a good cheap shoe cleaner...help me pls?

OK i have some shoes that need cleaning. one is a suede pair of pumas and the ohter is leather nikes...i think ill post back very soon what material that is but for now i need a suede one and one for flip flops the regular kinds liek to get sand off of it...where can i get very cheap ones? pls let me know the brand so i can research it a bit-thanks

I want to get a good cheap shoe cleaner...help me pls?
egarding suede, you dont use a liquid cleaner, you remover the soiled suede "nap" and bring up clean fibres...you do this by sanding. 320- 400 grit sand paper ( or preferably 3M sanding sponges in superfine)


For a "finished leather" on the Nikes you can use woolite and warm water with an exfoliating bath glove- it gets down in the little creases and grain.


Hope this helps


David



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment