Saturday, July 25, 2009

A curious question about shoe dangling...?

Along with possessing an interest in women's feet, I'm also intrigued with behaviours.





And now that I'm sitting here, I'm not sure how to approach my own question





I am in outside sales and spend much of my time in corporate settings, whether it be in restaurants with clients, or in office building lobbies, or with buddies in the club after work. It could also be at the bar while watching football, or even more peculiar places.





But I have been playfully, unmercifully, or even quite aggressively teased with absolutely splendid dangling displays and other foot teases.





There is a question that I have always wondered about. Once you have endeavoured to tease me, what is it that you ladies think about?





Now wait a moment...





I am not a 15 year old kid. I know you are not thinking about what a hot stud I am and that you want to mate with me! And I am certainly not hoping for mastubatory material with your answers here; but rather, a straight forward question!

A curious question about shoe dangling...?
I've done some foot modeling... and the dangle thing amazes me.


Once it was explained, I did it okay.





I just think of a slow striptease, except with my foot. Like clothes, you never know exactly when the dangling sexy heel is going to fall (or if it will, or if the foot will put it back on without dropping it).





Usually when a woman consciously teases a guy like that, it means that you've succeeded in making her feel psychologically safe (to a degree, atleast, so she feels she can flirt or tease and not have it wrongly/mistakenly taken as an invitation to come home to bed with her). Savor the subtle compliment :)





The foot tease is amusing, a bit of a power trip, and sexy. Really hard to say what I'm thinking or other women are thinking-- it's more of a feeling/emotion of feeling sexy, daring, naughty, and in control.
Reply:I do the shoe dangle a lot, and it's not to tease anyone. I don't think of it that way at all. I do it unconsiously as a matter of fact, and, frankly, don't notice if a man notices. It's just a habit...and a way to relax my feet and get them out of uncomfy shoes while sitting. That's all. Don't read into it too much.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment