Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nike basketball shoe (can't find it)?

So I went to the states this summer (I live in Germany), and I went into a sports store to look at basketball shoes in a mall. I don't recall the store but it wasn't FootLocker or FinishLine. Anyways, there were there really awesome Nike Basketball shoes that were like $100+ but I had to leave. They didn't have a name on them but they were black with a white swoosh, they looked pretty tight-fiting (not chunky), and they had little areas on the side of bits of a spandex-like material. I have looked online basically everywhere and I can't find them!! Do you know what they're called!?

Nike basketball shoe (can't find it)?
Have you tried looking on footlocker.com or finishline.com? These 2 are probably the best sites to look.
Reply:No I never heard of them but you should look in nike.com or google it.



dog skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment