Monday, April 20, 2009

Which Croc shoe to keep feet cool?

I have a pair of Croc knock-offs that have inspired me to looking into purchasing from the company.





At work we have to wear enclosed shoes but it%26#039;s always so warm there I get overly-hot and very uncomfortable. I%26#039;ve cheated by wearing another make of shoe, in a sneaker-type mule, so I can easily kick them on and off when I have a chance.





My feet have NEVER been overly hot in my pretend-Crocs (which I wear off the job), like they have with sneakers, etc. I attribute that to not only the material, but also the GENEROUS and well-placed holes in the shoe. I don%26#039;t think I can get away with those holes at work, so I%26#039;m looking at the enclosed styles. I can%26#039;t help but think anything will make my feet hot, and by extension, ME hot :o( I%26#039;ve heard this isn%26#039;t true of Crocs, but I wonder if anyone has had experience with a particular style that they could recommend.





If you have any suggestions, please include men%26#039;s styles, too :o) I have big feet and can fit some men%26#039;s sizes.

Which Croc shoe to keep feet cool?
Most of Crocs shoes will keep your feet cool. So you have free reign to choose what you like. I think the original style of Crocs are super ugly, but here is a link that shows a much cuter pair that you just might like.


http://la-fashion-a-la-mode.blogspot.com...



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment