Monday, August 3, 2009

Where can I find a leather retailer that sells just the material and doesn't costs too much?

I'm looking for leather material, prefer in the USA. an option of different colors would be good. All I can find on the net is clothes and shoes. I just want material. thanks.

Where can I find a leather retailer that sells just the material and doesn't costs too much?
A small suggestion before purchasing. Do a small amount of research on "working with leather" before beginning with a project. I do apologize if you know how to. In the long run it may save you costly errors as leather is not inexpensive.


At least 1 link is not in the US and that is Buckskin. They ask for payment not in Canadian dollars but the equivilancy.
Reply:Do a search for it...leather material. leather wholesale...



cat skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment