Friday, July 31, 2009

How do I wash my flat shoes?

I have cotton-ish material flat shoes


that smell... DISGUSTING...


they STINK!!!!!





I really really need a way to wash them ASAP!!


I know that sweat is a factor in making my feet/shoes stinky but you can't wear socks w/ flats :(


and I've tried the "flat shoes" socks, they never work..





can anyone tell me how to wash my flats?!


or if i can take it to the dry cleaners? (how much apprx?)

How do I wash my flat shoes?
use "detergenty water"


put shoes in


soak at least 10 min.


put in sun to dry(make sure enough air)





P.S. u can also use a old toothbrush to get the sweat out , cause that's what i do and it works
Reply:Just throw them in the wash by themselves with a mild detergent. Air dry.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment